Friday, February 1, 2013

Updates...

  • The deadline for the HuffPo STEM mentoring program has passed in my time zone. I know others still can apply, but I'm being impatient. I want to talk to my mentor NAO.
  • I'm joining a new PnP group. Our first meeting is next week. Zach is running a D20 Star Wars game and I am going to be a Kaminoan Scoundrel. Should be interesting since I've almost always been the chick with a stick.
  • W&E is tonight and the family only has one car. Dad needs it to go pick up his check, Ma needs to go to work and I have pathfinder. Good news is, Dad may be getting a replacement truck soon.
  • SLS is killing me. I am on the verge of a meltdown after almost every class. I don't know what's up with it. Today was okay; we had "career assessments." Number 3 on my list was archaeology. We all know how well that worked out.
  • I don't know what I want to do for a career anymore. I had been fairly certain that I wanted to be an aquarist, but looking at the different jobs today, aquatic vet caught my eye. That job can earn so much more money and I hate being poor.
  • Everything just seems so ferhudled.