Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ramblings

UF wants to know more about what I did after high school... I flunked out of college, I looked for a job that I never found, I got diagnosed... How can I explain these things to them without sounding stupider than I usually do?


I need this chance. It seems like the only thing that is keeping me going lately. Yet there is this niggling feeling in the back of my throat that it wont be enough.

I put all of the awesome things that I did in high school on the application. I feel like I haven't done shit since. There's no space on the application for a "I had a mental breakdown every week in high school because I did too much" explanation.

I'm finally working through my mental shit and I am learning that its okay to say no, but these issues still crop up.

I'm doing NaNo this year. I'm going to beat my record. If I keep doing this every year, eventually I am going to win. I have to stay positive, otherwise, I may just crack.